Monday, August 8, 2011

leaving rome

Leaving Rome was not as hard as I thought it would be. My stay was short, I did not have that much time to really have created an attachment to the place. I had also thought that there were still so many things to see that one day, I know I would come back and experience Rome and Italy in more detail.

The trip from the Termini Station to Ciampino Airport onboard Terravision was uneventful. Suffice it to say that there were no extra seats onboard, there were a lot of backpacks on the overhead bins of the bus and although the bus was cool, the sight of the outside blistering under the sun made me feel so tired -- so I fell asleep, unexpectedly. When I woke up almost an hour after, we were already at the airport and everybody were just too psyched to get their bags and proceed to their next destination.

Meanwhile, I proceeded to the left side of the bus once I alighted the bus to get my bag. I realized I should have placed it. Yes, you alone had to put your own bag on the baggage compartment in the underside of the bus; they won't do it for you. So anyways, my bag was located on the left side because I was already kind of late when I arrived at Termini and the right side was already full.

So now, here I am at Ciampino Airport, on my way to Memmingen, Germany.

It's sunny and the heat is draining my energy. Time to pick up some water somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment