Saturday, September 22, 2012

teambuilding by the beach

[weather: 5.6-14.4 C]
written 22.07.2013

We have been experiencing fine weather these past few days so I think that our organizers decided to let us experience Norway's beach before the weather turns colder as we enter the winter months.On our first Saturday here, we had a teambuilding in one of the hotels beside a beach. The weather was nice so we were able to experience a Norwegian beach.

We visited a resort, StrandViste. We had the teambuilding exercise, birthday singing, and grouping activity. For me, the highlights were the puzzle game and the grouping activity. Despite the latter being one of the most important activity for today, it turned out fun and very painless. I just hope that the group that I get to choose turns out to work very well together as we are from all over - Africa, Asia and Latin America - with totally different work backgrounds. The only thing we have in common is that we work in the petroleum industry. Some of my groupmates are Latin Americans so I think we would go along fine with each other -- us having been territories of Spain in our countries' early history and therefore, may share some cultural similarities. I sure hope so! :)

Here's wishing our group a very educational and fun working experience for the next seven weeks (to go!)  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment