Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In the land of Vikings

[temperature:  9.9-13.7C]
 updated 2013.07.25

... but I certainly haven't seen one. Although most of them are so tall! :)

Been here for more than a week now but with everything that's going on, I feel that I've been here for months!

The coursework is very demanding with a casework (with so many readings!) and challenges to work on. I am just glad that my newly found friends had made time to go out after classes last week because beginning this week, we are all looking into evening work schedules, too! However, despite the stress the coursework can give us, I look forward to spending time with my classmates.


My companion from the office and I actually had made friends, like a barkada, with mostly South American people: two from Ecuador, two from Bolivia, a Nicaraguan, a Lebanese, and an Indonesian. This is certainly one fun group who likes to learn and share with each other -- and definitely, one who loves to eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment