Friday, September 28, 2012

booking oslo

[temperature: 5.6-11.7C]
written on 2013.07.25

We have been looking at our calendars for the nth time since we received it, hoping that we can find a time when we can go to Oslo, the capital of Norway. Finding out that we only have two weekends free, my new friends and I decided to go to Oslo on the first free weekend, and before we get swamped with work.

So today, we bought our tickets online. We decided to go this Sunday - get on a plane early in the morning then fly back in the evening. Lucky enough, there are relatively "cheap" flights that we can book online.

We also looked through an Oslo travel guide that I got online and picked the places we wanted to go to.

Now looking forward for a day trip in Oslo! I'm glad that almost half our group is my groupmates so meeting schedules and workloads were arranged accordingly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment