Thursday, December 1, 2016

Finally, Baltimore!

remembering this day on 9/17/2017


After two flights and kinda long (from the estimated 25 min change of aircraft at Atlanta - I had to run to the next gate to catch my flight, only to find out it was a bit delayed) layover, I am finally at my sister's in Baltimore! It feels like home, so I guess home is truly where the heart is =)

Funny thing on the Atlanta-Baltimore flight, though. The flight attendant, upon landing said over the PA, "Welcome to Ronald Reagan Airport!" and I was like, "Did I hear it right?" And then suddenly, my seatmate (who looks half-Asian) looked at me and said, "I thought we were landing at Baltimore?!" and then the guy beside her said, "That's too bad! My car is in Baltimore!" "If I heard that right, then that's good for me because I'll be nearer my destination." And all the while, I was thinking, if we were diverted and we were truly at another airport, how am I going to Baltimore?! LOL. But fortunately, the flight attendant corrected herself and said we were actually landing at BWI. Thank God!


 view from the air as we were nearing BWI

view from my sister's place. this is sweet home away from home - for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment