Sunday, September 15, 2013

Thank You Brownies

I tried baking the Ghinardelli Brownie Mix that I bought from S&R last Thursday. I have promised not to bake anything before my thesis defense but I couldn't help it. I wanted to do something for my friends who helped me raised funds for the needy in our city right now, so I am baking them some brownies.

The one pack of brownie mix requires only a third of water, vegetable oil (which I substituted with butter), and water, and one egg. The mix came together very well and I baked it for about thirty, thirty-five minutes under a 325C pre-heated oven.

I made two batches: one with walnut on top and the other, plain. It turned out to be chewy, perfectly done brownies. How I love it! I hope my office friends will like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment