Monday, September 23, 2013

finally!

Finally! I have successfully defended my thesis today! THANK YOU, LORD!

After a bit of a scare early in the morning, fearing another repeat of my August schedule cancellation because of the heavy rains (classes had been suspended again in the city), cannot find my map for a while, and one of my examiners being late, we finally proceeded with my long awaited thesis defense.

The defense went well with teachers and students attending, aside from my panel. The presentation took around thirty minutes. It took another thirty or so minutes of open to the public Q&A, where there was a long discussion of my thesis results amongst my thesis panel. I could tell that they were excited so I think that was a success. There were a few questions that caught me unawares but over-all, it went well. After that, the audience were asked to leave the room and another set of questioning occurred but I cannot remember any of the questions because from then on, it was all a blur to me. I remembered my panel asking that I leave the room for their deliberation. It was a scary moment, waiting for my results.

Finally, my thesis panel chair called me, shook my hand, and congratulated me. When I entered the room again, my thesis panel was there, offering their hands and smiling, congratulating me.

I passed with flying colors.

Thank God.

I am finally done with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment