Saturday, October 6, 2012

shopping

[temperature: 6.3-11.3C]
written on 22.07.2013

We are in need of new shoes lately as the days are getting colder and colder everyday so my friends and I went to town to shop for a pair this Saturday. Maria showed me one that I liked and bought immediately only to find out later that it was the same one that she bought a few days ago! Never mind, she said, we live in countries half a world apart anyway. Nobody will notice that we'll have the same shoes. Hahaha.Anyways, I love the Skoringen shop because of their shoe choices and their cute shoe size measurement ruler in the shape of feet! :)

I also realized today that some guys can really shop the longest. Romulo took near to an hour to buy his shoes with Fadia helping him out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment