Tuesday, October 9, 2012

case 1 done!

[temperature: 3.9-10.7C]
written on 2013.07.25

Case 1 done! Finally, we can move on.

This was one of the most important presentation we are going to have during this eight-week course, especially since this will be presented to everyone in the auditorium, not just in the classroom. Our group did well but of course, we really need to improve more because I know we can do better. At the end of the presentation and Q&A, we were given the go-ahead signal to proceed to case 2 which was all about identifying our business option.

If you hear me sound like a cheerleader, it's because I am. On our grouping day, I was chosen to lead the group for Case 1. Actually, we call it the group coordinator but it feels the same way. I was there to set up meeting schedules, lead the meeting discussions, delegating work assignments, follow up on way forwards, and to motivate my groupmates. It's a demanding job but I love it! Sometimes, some of my groupmates test my patience but I hang on. I even actually think I'm good at it (really! :D), especially since my groupmates asked me to stay on as coordinator for the next case. Thank you, Lord, for showing me that I can do it! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment