Wednesday, October 31, 2018

on to the next leg

so my parents were so impressed with the size, cleanliness, and huge serving of food (with side dishes) at the incheon airport after coming back from our transit tour. inside, i decided to take a shower (because the airport has a shower facility complete with towel, hot shower, and all the things you need to refresh from and for a long journey). my father did not believe me and decided only to freshen up. when i was done, i was surprised that they were not out yet and my mother told me later that my father was so impressed with the space of the shower room that it made him comfortable to take a shower in a public area. i am so glad my parents could experience this.

my parents were also happy to see a short cultural show and hoped that one day, they could also witness the same in our own airports. it was just an exhibit of korean culture and for first time travelers like my parents, it was a good showcase of what one can expect from korea.

so see, airplane food isn't that bad - i liked the olive oil/balsamic vinegar dip. i didn't know that they can come in small packages =)

written on 2/5/2019 to remember things by



No comments:

Post a Comment