Wednesday, October 31, 2018

hello, there!

we finally arrived and taking things slowly as our parents are in jetlagged mode. i think i am, too. my one of many wishes for this trip though is for me not to have an allergic attack. i am not sure if the meds my doctor prescribed to me are enough to last me until we go home... but anyways...

we are here and we are so glad to meet the newest member of our family and she is adorable!

our parents are just so in love and i don't think we can take her away from them for a while... unless they're overtaken by their sleepiness ;)

one of the first few things we did today was to show our parents what a pumpkin patch looks like. we headed to one patch near the house and its so worth it to see everyone enjoying and having a great time. of course, we took plenty of pictures to remember this first time for our parents...

maybe we will do pumpkin carving next time

written on 14/04/2019 to remember this date by

No comments:

Post a Comment