Thursday, February 25, 2016

Korean Canteen Food

written 16/09/2018 to remember things by

I think there must really be a separate post on the meals that we have in the cafeteria. Sometimes, it feels repetitive but still, I love it! I know I will only have less than a month to enjoy these foods so I might as well taste all of them. All meals are served buffet style with rice, soup, and lots of side dishes (for viands). Definitely, I like the cafeteria's fresh kimchi. I also love the small fish (as side) and the other main fish dish. I do not know how they are called but when they are served, I am happy. I also like the idea that for every breakfast, they give us a yogurt/milk, and that the dishes do not contain salt. The salt comes from the seaweeds that are part of the dish.

I know I will miss these. Especially the rice!

 I totally love the rice! and Kimchi! Least favorite here is the beef.

 And I ate lots of quail eggs (my cholesterol!). Here's the seaweed soup.

 I got an apple, seaweed, kimchi, yummy rice and dumpling soup =D

 A different kind of kimchi, some vegetables, the green soup again, and meat

Here's brown rice, kimchi, vegetable omelette, fish cake in spicy sauce, and spicy seafood soup!


No comments:

Post a Comment