Monday, December 20, 2010

ice skating

for years now, i have been wanting to try ice skating. when i was in high school, i pestered my parents into buying me an in-line skate. after a couple of months of asking (and saving), i was able to convince them to buy me one. i bought a red and black in-skate.

though it was one the best things to do in high school, it didn't take long for the novelty to wane -- and for my brother to crack my skate. that altogether stopped my skating (though i was never a good one).

lately, or more honestly over the years, i have a hankering to try ice skating. this time, i was able to convince my friends to join me and here we are, trying to skate the the International Ice Skating Rink at the Mall of Asia --

 it's been over a decade since i've been on skates, and the first time on ice, but it still feels the same. it feels great! here, i'm helping a friend find his balance. 

catching snow flakes

*****

one funny moment while i was skating:

me: lei, catch me on video!!! =D
lei: okay!

me (skating away, turning, zooming towards lei): woohooooooooo! 

then suddenly, BLAAAAG!

i fell. LOL. all these was caught on video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment