Sunday, May 1, 2011

1.75

yey! finally saw my grade from my (hopefully last) penalty course - mining geology. as you can see, i got a good grade of 1.75. i was not really quite expecting this as i left some items in the final exams unanswered (better leave them blank than write something that will surely let the teacher know that you don't know anything!) and some exercises incomplete. okay, okay. so it seems that i was not really a model student and i feel guilty that this is what i'm going to leave my teacher as he retires this coming semester. however, i truly can say that i did my best , knowing that my last ore geology class was almost ten years ago and it was not one of my forte. what i also know is that i learned more and appreciated the class more than when i was still an undergrad. the class was exciting and as proof, let me tell you that i have never felt sleepy at any time for that one semester -- 2 night classes/week! if you know me, that's a big accomplishment! since some of my previous classmates call me "headbanger," where i "headbang" when i felt sleepy in class just the way rockstar's bangs their head to the music :)

anyways, i would just like to thank my teacher, dr. austria, for keeping me interested with he has got to teach, for answering my questions, and recognizing my efforts of coming early to class eventhough my office is 1.5 hours away from the school. thank you, sir!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment