Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Wish List 2010

it's 22 days to Christmas and i feel that now is the time to post my Christmas wish list. i know they are really expensive and in order to get them, i have to buy them for myself! that's kind of lame because a wish list is something that you post so that others may know what to buy for you. but times change, the recession has hit us, so -- 'go get them yourself!' this is one of those times i really do want to have a boyfriend so he'll have to buy one of these for me! LOL. to the guys reading this, don't be shocked! just laugh it off. i'm just half-meant it. LOL.

so here's my things that i want list:

1. Sony Ericsson WiFi phone (with GPS)
got a Nokia E63 from my network provider

2. Annual Planner




3. Nikon DSLR
got a cheap point and shoot Nikon camera when I was in Japan last Sept 2010
i think i'm more suited to a point and shoot camera than a dslr anyway :)




4. Training shoes (I prefer Nike, though!)
bought a replacement shoes first for my Converse. it's color pink! lovely :D


5. Planetarium (this may be a kid's toy but i want one!)


6. A US VISA (that is, if I really do decide to go there next year)
got a Japanese Visa :) but will still try to get a US visa this year (i guess....)

7. I'm still thinking... (though I think I'll be getting the first two within the coming year)

updated 12/08/09
updated 09/06/10


2 comments:

  1. nakabili na ako ng belle de jour planner, just waiting for it to arrive at the mail. =)

    at may nakita akong planetarium sa isang shop sa trinoma, can't remember the name of the stall though. they also sell triop's eggs (modern-day kapamilya ng trilobites). hehe

    tsk, magkahawig ang wish list natin. 3 out of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, i have a bdj planner na rin! can't wait to start using it na (or not)! hahaha... if i start using it, parang pinapabilis ko ang oras. the only thing i can buy for myself out of that wish list is the planner. Kainis!!! argh! i'll try the planetarium next (maybe, i hope):D

    ReplyDelete