Wednesday, October 31, 2018

first autumn

... of my parents.

they were just so impressed with the colors south korea had shown them while on a free tour during our long layover at incheon (we visited the jeondeungsa temple and deokjinjin fortress). even though they cannot understand half of what the guide was saying, but their interest was peaked by the structures and very colorful trees. it was also their first time to see a persimmon (mine as well!) and they can't get over how the tree was leafless but the fruits were flourishing.

great first experience for my parents (and I), right? =)

my father could not help but ask me everytime to take his pictures and then calling my mother to have theirs together as well. they were so cute - even holding hands while going up the hill. that right right, at that moment, is a relationship goal.

ps my parents even liked airline food! =) but i must say, having traveled on that airline a couple of times, i can say that their food is actually good.


written on 2/5/2019 to remember things by (Kung Hei Fat Choi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment