Tuesday, September 25, 2018

more time

I can't help but wish that there should be more hours in a day so I can do all the things I want and still be able to get enough sleep. As it is, I just realized (after making a 24-hour graph of my weekday activities) that I only have about three hours in one day as personal relaxation time! An with that personal time, I would have wanted to do a lot: garden, bake, try a new recipe, do or learn crafts, read a book, listen to music, watch tv, play on my xbox, exercise, and most especially, time to spend with my family. How I wish that my waiting and commute time be lessened to a more reasonable time. My commute to the office with no traffic should only be 45 minutes at most and waiting time should be zero. Oh well. How I wish I can maximize my time (I read, watch shows while on commute but that does not count as personal time but just whiling away time) and be more productive!



PS And as I write this, I am waiting for our meeting to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment