Tuesday, January 25, 2011

eat all you can buffet

last evening, i met two of my friends to this new place they discovered at a mall -- yakimix. i thought i was already late since i was coming from the office, which is one and a half hour away. when i got there, they were still on the waiting list as many have come to eat there. luckily, it wasn't long when they called to take us to their table and upon seeing the buffet table, my goodness! what a feast it was. my friends decided to take little servings of all that was offered so we could try most of them. i decided to sit down at the table and watch out for our bags.

almost all meat were raw and had to be cooked at this grill in the middle of the table. i am so overwhelmed since almost all the foods that i want, my friends took -- and we started cooking and eating to our hearts' content. it was all yummy!

but i guess all things must come to an end, including my happiness over the food. as we were on our final stretch, i couldn't eat anymore because i've eaten too much. eating the dessert took me more time than what it usually takes me to eat one. i had difficulty breathing and couldn't walk properly. truly, gluttony is bad for our health. LOL.

just one of the foods we prepared
(photo credit: allanmandy)

No comments:

Post a Comment