Thursday, October 8, 2009

taking the plunge

no, i'm not getting married!


biggest plunge of the day -- sending a friend request to one of my long time crushes on facebook. (actually, i think i'm known for having crushes that could last for years). though this may not totally bring me a thousand smiles - more like a thousand grimace maybe - but the silliness of it all makes me so giddy! sounds so very high school, don't you think? yes, well, what can i do but go forward.

now i wonder what the outcome of this daring might be. it may leave me "badly" bruised or it might just make my day soon (the bestest of days, perhaps), but the outcome doesn't really matter anymore (yeah, right!). i'm just glad i could now truly say, i've done it and no regrets! :)

hopefully, i won't have to sing "i did my best, but my best wasn't good enough" anytime soon! :)

to my friends who keep on encouraging me to do it to the point where it becomes embarrassing already (or irritating!), here's to you! cheers! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment