Sunday, September 9, 2018

travel videos

So I had been thinking about this a long time - making videos of my travel pictures so I can share it with others. I was inspired to do some after seeing my cousin's really beautiful videos.

I started doing some through Windows 10 photo app but it is so limited with its editing options. The old Windows Movie Maker is so much better! However, I am not an expert so I am glad for its theme options and click and drag functionality. But I how I wish I can do more, especially with adding texts with animations.

I tried the free movie maker, Shotcut, and it looks easy to do after watching its basics tutorial. It will take up much time to master though and time is what I do not have for this activity. And I just realized, with these types of software (okay, app), I need to know about music! I should know about music that goes well with what I want to show. Omy! I just realized that editing is too much work and I am in awe of those who do this.

So for now, I am glad of the super basic theme-based movies I made.

I hope you enjoy this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment