Wednesday, September 5, 2018

reflections

Lately, I have been feeling a little down because of what's been happening at this point in my life. It feels like there are a lot more disappointments than good things going my way. But when I reflect on it, I know and I believe, always, that when bad things happen, it is because there will be something better. Maybe not in terms of the things I really want in the first place, but of things that is actuall good for me. I will just have to be patient and let God. Always, let go, and let God.

Sometimes, when I think of the things not going my way lately, I think of some stuff that brings out the rebel in me. I accept then, that I am a bad person for thinking about things and people in a bad way, but I always try to accept and still show a positive attitude towards other people who are making progress more than me. Maybe I am a fake person? But then again, I just don't want them to feel bad just because I feel bad. I just want to be positive always.

In all these reflections, I just try to let go, and not worry about things I have no control over. Things will fall into place (though it sounds so cliche). I will just have faith in God and let his miracle work on me.

Amen.

PS So I have a new software that makes me able to create short videos of my past travels. Nothing fancy but it makes me happy. So when I feel overwhelmed, I just face the screen and create a new video. Maybe I should post some here?


No comments:

Post a Comment